Noida sources stated that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal attacked the Centre over the "Rafale scam" as former Union minister Yashwant Sinha and disgruntled BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha joined him in slamming the Narendra Modi government. Meanwhile almost five years ago people had ousted the Congress from power because of its indulgence in corruption with a hope that the BJP government would usher in change, Kejriwal said, adding both the parties are "ghotaale baaz (corrupt)".
Reports added he also mentioned several alleged scams. He said "They have turned out to be more corrupt than them and if they did 2G, the other has done Sahara-Birla diary scam, if they did the Commonwealth scam, the other has done the Lalit Modi scam. Meanwhile if they did Bofors scam, the other has matched them with this Rafale scam". Furthermore Kejriwal was sharing the dais with Yashwant Sinha and Shatrughan Sinha at an event after the culmination of AAP MP Sanjay Singh's padytara from Saharanpur.
He asked "Yashwant ji is saying that one aircraft,
for our defense forces, was priced at Rs 540 crore which was
bought by them for Rs 1,670 crore. Someone somewhere must have made some money, or they have given it
for free? But who made the money?". Meanwhile when recounting his government's work in education
sector, healthcare, regulating power tariffs among others, the chief minister
said the AAP came to power in Delhi almost the same time the BJP formed
government at the Centre, and asked people to compare the achievements of the
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?