Noida sources stated that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal attacked the Centre over the "Rafale scam" as former Union minister Yashwant Sinha and disgruntled BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha joined him in slamming the Narendra Modi government. Meanwhile almost five years ago people had ousted the Congress from power because of its indulgence in corruption with a hope that the BJP government would usher in change, Kejriwal said, adding both the parties are "ghotaale baaz (corrupt)".
Reports added he also mentioned several alleged scams. He said "They have turned out to be more corrupt than them and if they did 2G, the other has done Sahara-Birla diary scam, if they did the Commonwealth scam, the other has done the Lalit Modi scam. Meanwhile if they did Bofors scam, the other has matched them with this Rafale scam". Furthermore Kejriwal was sharing the dais with Yashwant Sinha and Shatrughan Sinha at an event after the culmination of AAP MP Sanjay Singh's padytara from Saharanpur.
He asked "Yashwant ji is saying that one aircraft,
for our defense forces, was priced at Rs 540 crore which was
bought by them for Rs 1,670 crore. Someone somewhere must have made some money, or they have given it
for free? But who made the money?". Meanwhile when recounting his government's work in education
sector, healthcare, regulating power tariffs among others, the chief minister
said the AAP came to power in Delhi almost the same time the BJP formed
government at the Centre, and asked people to compare the achievements of the
Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics! Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has made an entry to active politics a little ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, as she has been appointed as the Congress General Secretary for Uttar Pradesh. In a press release from the Congress party, it was announced today that she had been given the critical post after being appointed by the party president, her brother Rahul Gandhi.
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai