According to sources former Minister Danam Nagender did not find a place in the first list of candidates announced by Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao and this had led to political speculations leaving BJP leaders worried over their prospects in the next Elections and looks like this is going to be the first shock from KCR to BJP, while more are expected to follow slowly.
Meanwhile Danam was aspiring to contest from Khairatabad Constituency, KCR has not confirmed that yet in favor of former Congress leader and it is being said that veteran TRS leader Manne Goverdhan Reddy and P Vijaya Reddy would not leave that seat in favor of Danam without giving a fight.
Furthermore if Danam fails to get Khairatabad seat, then he could be asked
to contest from Musheerabad or Amberpet Assembly segments, while the Bharatiya
Janata Party is looking at the Telangana Rashtra Samithi as an undeclared ally
for 2019 General Elections, this indecisiveness of KCR has left BJP MLAs
worried over their winning prospects in these seats. Accordingly these BJP leaders,
who are not too happy with early Elections in Telangana, will be further pushed
to the brink with Danam's seat selection in the days to come.
PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday took on the Congress at an election rally in Chhattisgarh, saying that the party which had governed India for most of its independent history had strived to improve the fortunes of the Nehru-Gandhi family rather than develop the country. Meanwhile hitting out at Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, who has accused the BJP of corruption and crony
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja