Tamilnadu has been facing various social injustice issues, and a recent incident that happened in Villupuram has given a Shocking question on democracy. Salamedu is a village located in Villupuram. People of this area had been protesting against the presence of a TASMAC shop in the locality.
They cited reasons that the TASMAC shop was causing troubled to women and that school children were impacted by the shop while also accusing of a huge crowd present always around that shop. After massive protests and following petitions to collector the TASMAC shop was closed after 3 months.
Now the same locality people have
protested against another TASMAC shop being too distant and demanded reopening
of the same shop nearby which they protested earlier to close and highlight was
this protest being lead by women. While several women supported this, several
opposed and police who came to disperse the crowd were caught between rival
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE