Tamilnadu has been facing various social injustice issues, and a recent incident that happened in Villupuram has given a Shocking question on democracy. Salamedu is a village located in Villupuram. People of this area had been protesting against the presence of a TASMAC shop in the locality.
They cited reasons that the TASMAC shop was causing troubled to women and that school children were impacted by the shop while also accusing of a huge crowd present always around that shop. After massive protests and following petitions to collector the TASMAC shop was closed after 3 months.
Now the same locality people have
protested against another TASMAC shop being too distant and demanded reopening
of the same shop nearby which they protested earlier to close and highlight was
this protest being lead by women. While several women supported this, several
opposed and police who came to disperse the crowd were caught between rival
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other