There was a huge chaos in Tirupathi as the Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol fell down at the Tirupathi Venkateshwara temple. Yesterday the Sahasra Deepa decoration Pooja was scheduled and following this the temple priests started the march taking Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol along with Sridevi Boodevi towards the sanctum Santorum.
While carrying the statue one of the priests slipped and fell down following which the Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol fell down.
The other priests who were shocked
came rushing to lift Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol and then the priests Venugopal
Deetchithalu and Sundaravadana Bhattacharya conducted a yaga to let go off the
sin and following this the idol was restored. This incident has created ripples
among the people within the temple and devotees.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers