There was a huge chaos in Tirupathi as the Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol fell down at the Tirupathi Venkateshwara temple. Yesterday the Sahasra Deepa decoration Pooja was scheduled and following this the temple priests started the march taking Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol along with Sridevi Boodevi towards the sanctum Santorum.
While carrying the statue one of the priests slipped and fell down following which the Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol fell down.
The other priests who were shocked
came rushing to lift Malaiyappa Swamy deity idol and then the priests Venugopal
Deetchithalu and Sundaravadana Bhattacharya conducted a yaga to let go off the
sin and following this the idol was restored. This incident has created ripples
among the people within the temple and devotees.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor