ADMK party member Thambi Durai has said that they will not fear either CBI raids or income tax raids conducted across the state. With the gutkha scam creating a sensational effect across the state and with raids being conducted at different places of the state in places of top bureaucrats, ADMK MP and Lok Sabha deputy speaker Thambi Durai has been saying Sensational and controversial statement on BJP.
Thambi Durai's view was that there was a secret alliance forming between DMK and BJP and it was because of this that the Gutkha scam was invoked to overshadow the march planned by Alagiri on September 5 in Chennai.
He said that due to the BJP
government, Petrol and diesel prices were increased, and added that
irrespective of any threatening raids by BJP, ADMK will not fear them.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor