ADMK party member Thambi Durai has said that they will not fear either CBI raids or income tax raids conducted across the state. With the gutkha scam creating a sensational effect across the state and with raids being conducted at different places of the state in places of top bureaucrats, ADMK MP and Lok Sabha deputy speaker Thambi Durai has been saying Sensational and controversial statement on BJP.
Thambi Durai's view was that there was a secret alliance forming between DMK and BJP and it was because of this that the Gutkha scam was invoked to overshadow the march planned by Alagiri on September 5 in Chennai.
He said that due to the BJP
government, Petrol and diesel prices were increased, and added that
irrespective of any threatening raids by BJP, ADMK will not fear them.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!