Hyderabad sources stated that the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Cyberabad police said that it had busted a New Delhi registered multilevel marketing money circulation scheme that had duped 20 lakh victims from around the country to the tune of more than Rs 1,200 crore. Meanwhile the police the company was headed by Radhe Shyam, a Class VII drop-out. Accordingly police arrested Shyam, chief managing director of Future Maker Life Care Global Marketing Pvt Ltd, and his associate distributor Surender Singh and seized Rs 200 crore from them.
Furthermore the Future Maker is registered with the Registrar of Companies, New Delhi, and has its head office at Hissar, Haryana. Hence the scam came to light with a cheating case booked by the Kukatpally police which was later handed over to the EOW which took up the investigation.
Moreover the Cyberabad police commissioner V.C.
Sajjanar said the company had used a binary scheme, under which one person had
to enroll two persons, where each of these two persons had to enroll two others
and the chain continued. He said “They advertised in leading newspapers and
lured non-working class sector like housewives, unemployed youth and the
joining fee was Rs 2,500 and Rs 5,000 allotted for purchase of clothes and medicines”.
TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana Sources from Vikarabad stated that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Working President Revanth Reddy expressed confidence over his win from Kodangal constituency irrespective of the numerous schemes and conspiracies by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leaders. Meanwhile when speaking at a meeting here, he predicted that Congress President Rahul Gandhi would be elected as the Prime Minister
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi