The TN Cabinet meeting held yesterday and presided over by the chief minister Edapadi Palanisamy to discuss on the release of the 7 Tamils from prison and it was decided by the house to recommend to the governor to release them.
The supreme court had last week announced that the Tamilnadu government can recommend the release of the 7 accused in the Rajiv Gandhi murder case, including Murugan, Santhan, Perarivalan. Robert. Ravichandran, Nalini, and Jayakumar.
Following this verdict, the cabinet had met yesterday to discuss on the same, and after consultation with law experts, it was decided by the government to recommend the release of the 7 accused, and the opposition parties to reach an agreement on this case. Following this a resolution was made to recommend to the governor, as per section 161, this has been made, said minister Jayakumar. Now, the governor has to decide on whether to release them or not.
Chennai to face cyclone soon! The meteorological department has said that a cyclone might develop in the southeast of Bay of Bengal on April 23. On April 25 the cyclone might become intense and form low-pressure area and Become cyclonic storm causing coastal areas to experience heavy rainfall on the April 29.
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?