The TN Cabinet meeting held yesterday and presided over by the chief minister Edapadi Palanisamy to discuss on the release of the 7 Tamils from prison and it was decided by the house to recommend to the governor to release them.
The supreme court had last week announced that the Tamilnadu government can recommend the release of the 7 accused in the Rajiv Gandhi murder case, including Murugan, Santhan, Perarivalan. Robert. Ravichandran, Nalini, and Jayakumar.
Following this verdict, the cabinet had met yesterday to discuss on the same, and after consultation with law experts, it was decided by the government to recommend the release of the 7 accused, and the opposition parties to reach an agreement on this case. Following this a resolution was made to recommend to the governor, as per section 161, this has been made, said minister Jayakumar. Now, the governor has to decide on whether to release them or not.
Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders? As per report as a response to multiple complaints by passengers over the past few months, Indian cab aggregate Ola has launched ‘Project Guardian’ to contribute to the safety of riders in the cabs. Meanwhile when launched in three cities Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune in its first phase, Project Guardian
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!