The TN Cabinet meeting held yesterday and presided over by the chief minister Edapadi Palanisamy to discuss on the release of the 7 Tamils from prison and it was decided by the house to recommend to the governor to release them.
The supreme court had last week announced that the Tamilnadu government can recommend the release of the 7 accused in the Rajiv Gandhi murder case, including Murugan, Santhan, Perarivalan. Robert. Ravichandran, Nalini, and Jayakumar.
Following this verdict, the cabinet had met yesterday to discuss on the same, and after consultation with law experts, it was decided by the government to recommend the release of the 7 accused, and the opposition parties to reach an agreement on this case. Following this a resolution was made to recommend to the governor, as per section 161, this has been made, said minister Jayakumar. Now, the governor has to decide on whether to release them or not.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers