A nationwide bandh has been observed in India opposing the rise in prices of petroleum and diesel. Due to this protest, many shops throughout the country will remain closed and most of the buses will not be plying.
Most of the opposition parties have
their support for the bandh and following this bandh called for by the Congress party against price rise of petrol and diesel has been conducted today. Ever since Narendra Modi lended lead government came to rule India the prices of petrol and diesel have been skyrocketing and people are facing extreme difficulties. Now the price of petrol is at 84.91 per litre and diesel is 79.68 per litre and in Mumbai petrol price is Highest, at 89.10 per litre. Today's bandh will be starting by 9 am and end by 3 pm. More than 40 parties have signed supported bandh and in Tamilnadu the bandh will be lead by DMK party.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20