A nationwide bandh has been observed in India opposing the rise in prices of petroleum and diesel. Due to this protest, many shops throughout the country will remain closed and most of the buses will not be plying.
Most of the opposition parties have
their support for the bandh and following this bandh called for by the Congress party against price rise of petrol and diesel has been conducted today. Ever since Narendra Modi lended lead government came to rule India the prices of petrol and diesel have been skyrocketing and people are facing extreme difficulties. Now the price of petrol is at 84.91 per litre and diesel is 79.68 per litre and in Mumbai petrol price is Highest, at 89.10 per litre. Today's bandh will be starting by 9 am and end by 3 pm. More than 40 parties have signed supported bandh and in Tamilnadu the bandh will be lead by DMK party.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities