Accordingly AIMIM President and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi said that his party would not ally with the TRS in Telangana, during the upcoming Assembly elections in the state. Owaisi told a local media outlet "Our goal is that public at large should benefit from voting for us and there should be development especially for minorities like Muslims and Dalits. Meanwhile in the Telangana election, unlike the Karnataka election, there will be a majority government of the TRS and he is convinced that K Chandrasekhar Rao will be the next Chief Minister".
Moreover this came a day after AIMIM floor leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, while addressing a public gathering in Mallepally on Friday said that they too can become Chief Minister like HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka. Akbaruddin had said “KCR had said that the elections will happen in November and he will become Chief Minister in December. He is saying that after elections in November, he will ask in December who will support us? We too will ask if Kumaraswamy becomes (Chief Minister), can’t we?”
Furthermore Asaduddin also welcomed the decision to
dissolve the Telangana Assembly nine months before its term, dubbing it a
'bold' move. Moreover Owaisi also lashed out at the ongoing talks between
the Telangana unit of the TDP and the Congress in the state and said that it
was a result of 'frustration' and 'disarray'.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!