Accordingly AIMIM President and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi said that his party would not ally with the TRS in Telangana, during the upcoming Assembly elections in the state. Owaisi told a local media outlet "Our goal is that public at large should benefit from voting for us and there should be development especially for minorities like Muslims and Dalits. Meanwhile in the Telangana election, unlike the Karnataka election, there will be a majority government of the TRS and he is convinced that K Chandrasekhar Rao will be the next Chief Minister".
Moreover this came a day after AIMIM floor leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, while addressing a public gathering in Mallepally on Friday said that they too can become Chief Minister like HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka. Akbaruddin had said “KCR had said that the elections will happen in November and he will become Chief Minister in December. He is saying that after elections in November, he will ask in December who will support us? We too will ask if Kumaraswamy becomes (Chief Minister), can’t we?”
Furthermore Asaduddin also welcomed the decision to
dissolve the Telangana Assembly nine months before its term, dubbing it a
'bold' move. Moreover Owaisi also lashed out at the ongoing talks between
the Telangana unit of the TDP and the Congress in the state and said that it
was a result of 'frustration' and 'disarray'.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor