Accordingly AIMIM President and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi said that his party would not ally with the TRS in Telangana, during the upcoming Assembly elections in the state. Owaisi told a local media outlet "Our goal is that public at large should benefit from voting for us and there should be development especially for minorities like Muslims and Dalits. Meanwhile in the Telangana election, unlike the Karnataka election, there will be a majority government of the TRS and he is convinced that K Chandrasekhar Rao will be the next Chief Minister".
Moreover this came a day after AIMIM floor leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, while addressing a public gathering in Mallepally on Friday said that they too can become Chief Minister like HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka. Akbaruddin had said “KCR had said that the elections will happen in November and he will become Chief Minister in December. He is saying that after elections in November, he will ask in December who will support us? We too will ask if Kumaraswamy becomes (Chief Minister), can’t we?”
Furthermore Asaduddin also welcomed the decision to
dissolve the Telangana Assembly nine months before its term, dubbing it a
'bold' move. Moreover Owaisi also lashed out at the ongoing talks between
the Telangana unit of the TDP and the Congress in the state and said that it
was a result of 'frustration' and 'disarray'.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites