According to sources followers of Swami Paripoornananda, the controversial religious figure are using Social Media platform to spread the word that the BJP national president Amit Shah will soon take a decision to hand over Party reigns in Telangana to the self declared 'Hindu' leader. As per report certain messages being floated on social media, Swami Paripoornananda, who returned to Hyderabad on Wednesday after the High Court cancelled the internment orders imposed by the Telangana police, will soon be made the Party chief in the State.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Paripoornananda, on returning conducted a huge rally with his followers, and said that he would turn Telangana into a 'saffron state', provoking the Hyderabad City Police to register a fresh case against the 'saffron robes clad leader'.
Furthermore the Sultan Bazar and Abids Police
registered complaint for deliberate attempt to provoke Hindus and incite
communal violence; and cases are also filed for disrupting traffic and
organizing a rally in the city without the permission of the Police department.
Moreover only time will say if there is any fact in the claims being made by
the over enthusiastic followers of Paripoornananda.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor