According to sources followers of Swami Paripoornananda, the controversial religious figure are using Social Media platform to spread the word that the BJP national president Amit Shah will soon take a decision to hand over Party reigns in Telangana to the self declared 'Hindu' leader. As per report certain messages being floated on social media, Swami Paripoornananda, who returned to Hyderabad on Wednesday after the High Court cancelled the internment orders imposed by the Telangana police, will soon be made the Party chief in the State.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Paripoornananda, on returning conducted a huge rally with his followers, and said that he would turn Telangana into a 'saffron state', provoking the Hyderabad City Police to register a fresh case against the 'saffron robes clad leader'.
Furthermore the Sultan Bazar and Abids Police
registered complaint for deliberate attempt to provoke Hindus and incite
communal violence; and cases are also filed for disrupting traffic and
organizing a rally in the city without the permission of the Police department.
Moreover only time will say if there is any fact in the claims being made by
the over enthusiastic followers of Paripoornananda.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!