New Delhi sources stated as per report that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore each on the Union Bank of India, Bank of India and Bank of Maharashtra for failing to detect and report fraud in certain accounts on time. Meanwhile the RBI, in three separate releases, said it has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore each on three state run banks.
Furthermore as per report according to its releases, the central bank on August 30 "imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 10 million" on the three banks for contravention of its instructions contained in Master Circular on Fraud Classification and Reporting.
Moreover the release stated the penalty has been imposed in exercise of
powers vested with the RBI under the provisions of Section 47A (1) (c) read
with Section 46 (4) (i) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 taking into account
delay on the part of the bank to report fraud in an account.
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other