New Delhi sources stated that after giving a clarion call of ‘Ajeya Bharat, Atal BJP’ (Invincible India, firm BJP), Prime Minister Narendra Modi told BJP leaders that the party has no “chunauti (challenge)” for 2019 as the “so-called Mahagatbandhan (coalition of political parties)” against the BJP-led NDA has “no leadership” and has “unclear policy and corrupt intention”. Meanwhile Mr. Modi said political outfits who are “unable to stand each other” have been forced to join hands, which is a proof of his government’s popularity and the BJP’s big success.
Further after exuding confidence, the BJP president Amit Shah said the party will retain power at the Centre in 2019 and then will remain in power for “next 50 years. Moreover Mr. Modi said while the opposition has a high place in democracy but till today, the opposition has not challenged the government on issues or its policies and ideology, but manufacture lies everyday and keeps repeating it.
Furthermore the Prime Minister claimed that his government has lived up to
the slogan of ‘Sabka saath, sabka vikas’ by bringing development to all without
any consideration of caste, religion or region. Mr. Modi mentioned about
various schemes which he said has benefited people in all the regions and all
sections of society. Previously Mr. Shah expressed confidence about his party
retaining power in 2019 and said the BJP will rule the country for the next 50
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities