In the income tax assets case, the High court has ordered the Income tax department to answer on who is the legal heir of former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha. In the income tax related case, the High court has given this order.
A case has been in progress in the high court, regarding the income tax to be paid on the assets of former Chief minister of Tamilnadu Jayalalitha, and there is an ongoing issue regarding a clarity on who is the legal heir of the late chief minister, and it is for this reason that the court has ordered the department to come up with the exact details. The opposition in this case happens to be the Income tax department.
The court has ordered the Income tax
department to furnish the details of who are the legal heirs of Jayalalitha,
and also ordered to check on whether Jayalalitha had written any will mention
her legal heirs, as an order to Income tax department. Following this, the case
hearing has been moved to the 26th of September.
Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank A Tirupati based guy planned a suicide prank on his friend through a video call, and that ultimately, unfortunately, lead to his death because he was unable to safeguard himself as he was heavily drunk.
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency