In the income tax assets case, the High court has ordered the Income tax department to answer on who is the legal heir of former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha. In the income tax related case, the High court has given this order.
A case has been in progress in the high court, regarding the income tax to be paid on the assets of former Chief minister of Tamilnadu Jayalalitha, and there is an ongoing issue regarding a clarity on who is the legal heir of the late chief minister, and it is for this reason that the court has ordered the department to come up with the exact details. The opposition in this case happens to be the Income tax department.
The court has ordered the Income tax
department to furnish the details of who are the legal heirs of Jayalalitha,
and also ordered to check on whether Jayalalitha had written any will mention
her legal heirs, as an order to Income tax department. Following this, the case
hearing has been moved to the 26th of September.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers