According to report the Election Commission (EC) will issue the schedule for Telangana Assembly Election in the second week of October, paving the way for the state to go to polls in the last week of November. Meanwhile the decision is being taken to ensure that an adequate number of Electronic Voting Machines, Voter Verified Paper Audit Trails (VVPATs) and police personnel are available for the smoother conduct of Telangana Elections. Accordingly the State EC is of the view that if five state elections are clubbed together in December, it could pose difficulty to conduct Telangana elections.
The EC had issued orders to stop revision of photo electoral rolls in Telangana which was to be done by January 1, 2019. Meanwhile the States Chief Electoral Officer, Rajat Kumar will submit a report to the EC on Monday on the Commission’s poll preparedness in the state. Furthermore a team from the EC will also be visiting Telangana on Tuesday to take stock of the situation on the ground.
Meanwhile soon after announcing elections the party
also came out with a list of 105 candidates out of the 115 assembly seats.
Further the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) is already in election mode
and plans to undertake 100 public meetings titled 'Prajala Aashirwad Sabha',
over the course of 50 days and the first such public meeting attended by Rao
was held at Husnabad in Siddipet district on September 7.
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE