Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that the latest sting operation by a popular Telugu news channel casts dark clouds on Pawan's honesty and transparency in politics. Meanwhile when going by a sting operation carried out by Mahaa news channel, Pawan met with around 150 powerful big shots hailing from the Kapu community last night. Accordingly the secret meeting was held at a star hotel in Hyderabad and what is shocking is that each guest had 'contributed' 10 lakhs as an entry fee.
Furthermore the shocking footage aired by Mahaa News revealed Pawan Kalyan's auditor Ratnam collecting cash, cheques and personal info from all the attendees, where most of the guests are influential people with an industrialist backdrop. Moreover some of them even flew down from Singapore and Malaysia to meet Pawan Kalyan.
Reports added Pawan inquired all the guess whether they can 'support' his
party in the wake of the impending general elections. Furthermore whether there
is any quid pro understanding made is yet unclear and hence needless to say
that Pawan, who claims to be a man of no caste prejudice, meeting the Kapu
honchos made everyone raise fingers at his morality.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor