Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that the latest sting operation by a popular Telugu news channel casts dark clouds on Pawan's honesty and transparency in politics. Meanwhile when going by a sting operation carried out by Mahaa news channel, Pawan met with around 150 powerful big shots hailing from the Kapu community last night. Accordingly the secret meeting was held at a star hotel in Hyderabad and what is shocking is that each guest had 'contributed' 10 lakhs as an entry fee.
Furthermore the shocking footage aired by Mahaa News revealed Pawan Kalyan's auditor Ratnam collecting cash, cheques and personal info from all the attendees, where most of the guests are influential people with an industrialist backdrop. Moreover some of them even flew down from Singapore and Malaysia to meet Pawan Kalyan.
Reports added Pawan inquired all the guess whether they can 'support' his
party in the wake of the impending general elections. Furthermore whether there
is any quid pro understanding made is yet unclear and hence needless to say
that Pawan, who claims to be a man of no caste prejudice, meeting the Kapu
honchos made everyone raise fingers at his morality.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!