Minister Velumani has challenged MK Stalin, the DMK Chief, asking him, if he can prove the corruption charges leveled against him by Stalin, and added that if he proves the corruption charges, he will resign his minister post as well as quit politics, but will Stalin resign from his DMK chief post if he could not prove the corruption charges.
For the implementation of the 100 day employment scheme in 2017-18 financial year, the Tamilnadu government had been conferred national award. Minister Velumani had received the award on behalf of the TN government today in a function organized by Central government at Delhi.
He said during a press interaction
that TN Government had been given 6 awards, and in such a scenario, the DMK has
been trying to stop the rule, by accusing them, and said that he will quit
politics if the DMK lead by Stalin was able to prove corruption and challenged
Stalin to quit if he could not.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities