The Chennai high court has warned that if the government indulges in acts like confiscation of lands, and cutting of trees for the Salem 8 way road, the court will ban the whole 8 way road project plan itself. In the name of greenways road, the TN government had been seizing lands for the Chennai - Salem highway project, and as a part of this many agricultural lands and traditional buildings were seized.
In such a situation, the Chennai high court has given an all important announcement, Lands were being seized in areas like Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, Kanchipuram and Tiruvannamalai, and the farmers of these areas were fighting against this practice.
The court has questioned the TN
government on how they can cut trees despite ban, and where was a mention of
cutting trees in the road project plan, and also asked, will the government be
okay with people capturing the lands of government officials like how they had
seized people's lands, and finally said that if the government keeps doing such
unlawful acts, the project will be scrapped.
Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank A Tirupati based guy planned a suicide prank on his friend through a video call, and that ultimately, unfortunately, lead to his death because he was unable to safeguard himself as he was heavily drunk.
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency