Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue. Meanwhile Donald Trump wants to stop the subsidies that growing economies like India and China have been receiving as he wants the US, which he considers as a developing nation, to grow faster than any other nation.
Reports added he often accuses India of imposing 100 per cent tariffs on American products. Moreover frankly, he will tell you, India called us the other day and they said they would like to start doing a trade deal, first time”. President Trump said without mentioning who called up whom and said "They wouldn't talk about it with previous administrations. They were very happy with the way it was".
Furthermore Donald Trump said his trade
representatives headed by Bob Lighthizer (the US Trade Representative) are very
tough, smart and very good. Trump said"We have very talented people, where
they said, 'Why are you calling?' Because of President Trump and so he was
going to wait a little while. We are going to like they want to do it”. The
United States and Japan have also started discussions over trade. Further President
Trump said that he has become friends with foreign leaders including Prime
Minister Narendra Modi and the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day