Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue. Meanwhile Donald Trump wants to stop the subsidies that growing economies like India and China have been receiving as he wants the US, which he considers as a developing nation, to grow faster than any other nation.
Reports added he often accuses India of imposing 100 per cent tariffs on American products. Moreover frankly, he will tell you, India called us the other day and they said they would like to start doing a trade deal, first time”. President Trump said without mentioning who called up whom and said "They wouldn't talk about it with previous administrations. They were very happy with the way it was".
Furthermore Donald Trump said his trade
representatives headed by Bob Lighthizer (the US Trade Representative) are very
tough, smart and very good. Trump said"We have very talented people, where
they said, 'Why are you calling?' Because of President Trump and so he was
going to wait a little while. We are going to like they want to do it”. The
United States and Japan have also started discussions over trade. Further President
Trump said that he has become friends with foreign leaders including Prime
Minister Narendra Modi and the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor