Accordingly even though the Party has announced names of 60 candidates who are likely to get B-form from the Congress Party, it is being said that nothing has been finalized yet, and the remaining seats are the reason for a major worry in the Party leadership. Meanwhile the Congress Party is aspiring to forge a strategic alliance with the Telugu Desam Party, Communist Party of India, and other smaller players like the Telangana Jana Samithi, tickets distribution to candidates from these partners.
Even though Congress is aspiring to play the role of a big brother among the Opposition grouping, other members of the group may not heed to the diktats easily. Furthermore according to some Congress Party insiders, the Party is likely to face an exodus once alliances are forged and the names of all candidates are announced by the leadership.
Moreover this is one worry that is forcing the
Grand Old Party of Indian politics to delay its steps on selection of
candidates. He questioned how much freedom will the Telangana Pradesh Congress
Committee chief Uttam Kumar Reddy get in selecting candidates is another major
question being asked not just by the political opponents, but also by the cadre
within the Congress Party.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor