Accordingly even though the Party has announced names of 60 candidates who are likely to get B-form from the Congress Party, it is being said that nothing has been finalized yet, and the remaining seats are the reason for a major worry in the Party leadership. Meanwhile the Congress Party is aspiring to forge a strategic alliance with the Telugu Desam Party, Communist Party of India, and other smaller players like the Telangana Jana Samithi, tickets distribution to candidates from these partners.
Even though Congress is aspiring to play the role of a big brother among the Opposition grouping, other members of the group may not heed to the diktats easily. Furthermore according to some Congress Party insiders, the Party is likely to face an exodus once alliances are forged and the names of all candidates are announced by the leadership.
Moreover this is one worry that is forcing the
Grand Old Party of Indian politics to delay its steps on selection of
candidates. He questioned how much freedom will the Telangana Pradesh Congress
Committee chief Uttam Kumar Reddy get in selecting candidates is another major
question being asked not just by the political opponents, but also by the cadre
within the Congress Party.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!