The highways commission has given a report to the environment ministry demanding the conversion of 8 way road project between Chennai to Salem into a 6 way project. Tamilnadu government has been planning an 8 way road project between Chennai to Salem in the name of Greenways road, and for this project, the government had been confiscating and seizing lands of common public, facing wrath of people and court, besides also troubling the lives of farmers and general public.
Many agricultural lands and traditional architectural buildings were seized. In such a situation a sensation report has come out, as per which, the Highway department has given a report to the environment ministry demanding the conversion of 8 way road into 6 way road project, adding that in the future, 8 way project can be done and now there was no need, and hence the length of the road will be reduced from 90 meters to 70 meters, as the land needed has been reduced from 2560 hectares to 1900 hectares and of the forest lands, instead of earlier planned 300 acres, only 103 acres will be used.
In forest areas, roads will be made only for 9 meters and not the previous planned 13.2 meters. The project cost has also been reduced from 10000 crores to 7210 crores as almost 2790 crores were spent in planning itself and hence the project can be only a 6 way road project.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities