In the case filed by DMK Secretary RS Bharathi that the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy had offered the highway road contract to a company owned by his relative, the high court has ordered the Tamilnadu government to submit the detailed investigation report on Monday.
Earlier RS Bharathi had filed a complaint at Vigilance department, and since no action was taken, he had filed a case at the Chennai high court, with the accusation that a scam worth 4800 crores had happened. Since vigilance department itself functions under the powers of the Chief Minister, RS Bharathi had demanded a special investigation team to investigate the case in an additional petition.
Elango who had appeared for the DMK
had argued that the contract was given to Edappadi's relatives for a value more
than the budget and demanded the deployment of a special team to investigate,
while the government lawyer had said that the contractors had been in the
business since 1991, and it was not fair to make this accusation. However, the
high court finally passed an order to the vigilance department to submit a
detailed report on all the transactions on Monday.
EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office Chennai sources stated that Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami and Deputy CM O. Panneerselvam, painted a picture of unity at their party's founding day here on Wednesday. Meanwhile as the AIADMK turned 47, the party celebrated the occasion in a grand manner at the party headquarters at Royapettah.
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week
- Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple?
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?