A person has filed a petition demanding judges to see Superstar Rajinikanth's latest film Kaala. Kaala was a gangster flick set in Mumbai, starring Superstar Rajinikanth as the Dharavi don Kaala, Karikaalan and costarring Huma Qureshi, Eswari Rao, Nana Patekar, Sayaji Shinde, and many others, and directed by Pa Ranjith of Attakathi and Madras fame, was released two months back.
It was bankrolled by Dhanush in his wonderbar Studios, the movie Kaala had spoken of land being the rights of the people, and how the powerful and influential ruling class suppresses the downtrodden sections of the society.
A person named Sreedhar from
Kanchipuram has now filed a petition demanding the judges to watch Kaala to understand
how difficult it will be for people to be without land, and to know their
sorrows, and also asked to arrange for judges to see the movie. The movie Kaala
was an average grosser and was Superstar's second movie with Pa Ranjith after
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018