According to sources as per report from the current academic year, over 3,000 government primary and high schools in Karnataka will be brought under CCTV camera surveillance. Meanwhile when following instructions from Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy, it was stated that the CCTV cameras will be installed in a phased manner by the state department of primary and secondary education. In the first step, the Department of Education (DoE) has released Rs 10 crore for installation of the cameras at over 3,000 government schools across the state.
Recently while priority is being accorded to schools with greater number of girl students, each school will get four CCTV cameras. Furthermore the spots where the CCTC cameras are to be installed will be decided by officials at the local level and the school heads depending on strategic locations and their sensitivity. Accordingly one camera will be installed at the entrance of the school, one will be in the playground and another in the teachers’ lobby and school authorities will be able to monitor the footage using a computer.
Moreover the Department of Public Instructions
is ready with an action plan to kick start the process after officials in the
DoE had issued a government order in August. Further at a recent meeting
with primary and secondary education department officials, the Chief Minister
had said safety of children in government schools should be the top priority. An
official said “He then directed the principal secretary of the department to
take necessary measures to install CCTVs”.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities