Accordingly a leaked video of Google executives trying to console employees who were upset after the election of President Donald Trump has infuriated conservatives, who say the remarks illustrate the search giant's political bias and should prompt regulators to take a close look at the company. Reports added the new controversy stems from a roughly hour long recording published Wednesday by Breitbart.
Meanwhile it shows executives such as Sergey Brin, the president of Google parent Alphabet, and Sundar Pichai, the chief executive of Google, addressing staff at private meeting days after the 2016 election, the outcome of which Pichai said caused "a lot of fear within Google." Furthermore as they expressed their dismay, Google executives sought to assuage employees, especially immigrants, given the incoming president's pledge before Election Day to toughen security at the border.
Eileen Naughton, the company's vice president for
people operations said “But conservatives quickly seized on the leaked video
Wednesday as evidence that Google is trying to undermine Trump and silence his
supporters and some White House allies even suggested investigating the company
as a result. Hence Brad Parscale, the president's campaign manager, said the
company "needs to explain why this isn't a threat to the Republic”.
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE