New Delhi sources stated that a district official said yesterday Prime Minister Narendra Modi will celebrate his 68th birthday at Varanasi his parliamentary constituency in Uttar Pradesh on Monday. Accordingly a tentative schedule sent by district authorities to the Prime Minister's Office reveals PM Modi will offer prayers to Lord Shiva at the Kashi Vishwanath temple and watch 'Chalo Jeete Hain', a film based on his life, along with a few school students on the occasion.
Meanwhile, the 32 minute film has become the subject of much controversy, with Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam calling PM Narendra Modi as illiterate and criticizing the Maharashtra government's decision to screen it at schools across the state. Furthermore the Prime Minister is also likely to launch several developmental projects including the expansion of the Babatpur-Shivpur road, Ring Road phase I and a few projects at the Banaras Hindu University during his visit to Varanasi. Chief minister Yogi Adityanath dropped by the temple town on Wednesday to review security arrangements for PM Modi's visit.
Previously the Prime Minister had visited his 98
year old mother, Hiraba, on the outskirts of Gujarat's Gandhinagar on his last
birthday, before going on to dedicate the Sardar Sarovar Dam to the nation.
Hence the Bharatiya Janata Party marked the day by observing 'Seva Diwas'
across the country, with party leaders participating in medical camps, blood
donation events and cleanliness drives
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers