Hyderabad sources stated that GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd Thursday said it has received the Airports Council International Airport Service Quality World no.1 airport award trophy in the 5-15 Million Passengers Per Annum (MPPA) category for the second consecutive year. Accordingly the airport was adjudged World no 1 Airport in its category in 2016 as well.
Meanwhile Kishore said the award was recognition of the airport's relentless efforts towards service excellence and customer delight. It read "It will be our endeavor to continuously raise the bar and exceed passenger expectations. Moreover they are thankful to all our stakeholders, including the Ministry of Civil Aviation, CISF, Immigration, Customs and our service partners, including airlines, concessionaires, housekeeping and other support staff or their constant support in helping us achieve this recognition.
Furthermore this year's ACI ASQ Award marks the
ninth consecutive year of Global Top 3 ranking by RGIA in its size category,
the release said.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?