reported that it is learnt that many senior Telangana Congress leade
Reports stated that with the election mood in the party getting more intensified, some leaders are using their proximity to the high command on getting a party ticket for the assembly elections. Moreover among them are many leaders, it is being said, who feel that even if they were to lose the upcoming assembly elections, they could still try to get a Lok Sabha ticket using their influence in Delhi later next year.
Accordingly Sarve Satyanarayana, who had
unsuccessfully fought for the Malkajgiri Lok Sabha seat in 2014, is said to be
among these aspirants. Furthermore Munugodu Assembly constituency in Nalgonda
seems to be preferred choice of Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy, the firebrand
Nalgonda politician, Komatireddy Venkat Reddy’s brother. In 2014, he had
contested from Bhuvanagiri Lok Sabha constituency and lost the election in a
closely fought battle.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?