reported that it is learnt that many senior Telangana Congress leade
Reports stated that with the election mood in the party getting more intensified, some leaders are using their proximity to the high command on getting a party ticket for the assembly elections. Moreover among them are many leaders, it is being said, who feel that even if they were to lose the upcoming assembly elections, they could still try to get a Lok Sabha ticket using their influence in Delhi later next year.
Accordingly Sarve Satyanarayana, who had
unsuccessfully fought for the Malkajgiri Lok Sabha seat in 2014, is said to be
among these aspirants. Furthermore Munugodu Assembly constituency in Nalgonda
seems to be preferred choice of Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy, the firebrand
Nalgonda politician, Komatireddy Venkat Reddy’s brother. In 2014, he had
contested from Bhuvanagiri Lok Sabha constituency and lost the election in a
closely fought battle.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!