Accordingly as per report, vehicles from Mint compound lane and Necklace rotary would not be allowed to enter the route towards Khairatabad Library and Ganesh Idol. Meanwhile the vehicles will be diverted from government printing press, Khairatabad and vehicles from Rajiv Gandhi statue cannot enter Khairatabad library, where they will have to take a diversion towards Nirankari bhavan at Rajiv Gandhi statue.
As per report traffic from Rajdoot hotel Lane, Khairatabad market by lane can't enter Khairatabad library beyond MCH sanitary ward office No 6. Moreover the vehicles will have to proceed towards printing press and market route and the denizens will have to take alternate routes to reach their destinations to avoid traffic congestion in the city for these many days.
It is anticipated that
about 7 lakh devotees will throng the Ganesh pandal in Khairatabad and moreover
there will be three separate queues one for general public, one for VVIPs and
another for VIPs and extensive security arrangements have been made besides the
fact that security will be tightened during the weekend. Further a CCTV
Surveillance has been put up at the venue which would monitor the influx of
devotees 24/7 on all these eleven days.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day