Accordingly as per report, vehicles from Mint compound lane and Necklace rotary would not be allowed to enter the route towards Khairatabad Library and Ganesh Idol. Meanwhile the vehicles will be diverted from government printing press, Khairatabad and vehicles from Rajiv Gandhi statue cannot enter Khairatabad library, where they will have to take a diversion towards Nirankari bhavan at Rajiv Gandhi statue.
As per report traffic from Rajdoot hotel Lane, Khairatabad market by lane can't enter Khairatabad library beyond MCH sanitary ward office No 6. Moreover the vehicles will have to proceed towards printing press and market route and the denizens will have to take alternate routes to reach their destinations to avoid traffic congestion in the city for these many days.
It is anticipated that
about 7 lakh devotees will throng the Ganesh pandal in Khairatabad and moreover
there will be three separate queues one for general public, one for VVIPs and
another for VIPs and extensive security arrangements have been made besides the
fact that security will be tightened during the weekend. Further a CCTV
Surveillance has been put up at the venue which would monitor the influx of
devotees 24/7 on all these eleven days.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?