Accordingly as per report, vehicles from Mint compound lane and Necklace rotary would not be allowed to enter the route towards Khairatabad Library and Ganesh Idol. Meanwhile the vehicles will be diverted from government printing press, Khairatabad and vehicles from Rajiv Gandhi statue cannot enter Khairatabad library, where they will have to take a diversion towards Nirankari bhavan at Rajiv Gandhi statue.
As per report traffic from Rajdoot hotel Lane, Khairatabad market by lane can't enter Khairatabad library beyond MCH sanitary ward office No 6. Moreover the vehicles will have to proceed towards printing press and market route and the denizens will have to take alternate routes to reach their destinations to avoid traffic congestion in the city for these many days.
It is anticipated that
about 7 lakh devotees will throng the Ganesh pandal in Khairatabad and moreover
there will be three separate queues one for general public, one for VVIPs and
another for VIPs and extensive security arrangements have been made besides the
fact that security will be tightened during the weekend. Further a CCTV
Surveillance has been put up at the venue which would monitor the influx of
devotees 24/7 on all these eleven days.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees