As per report first lot of Electronic Voter Machines (EVM) machines arrive in Telangana, Rajat Kumar, and Chief Electoral Officer for Telangana assures that EVM's are 100 percent safe and those found to raise frivolous claims about EVMs malfunctioning will be prosecuted. Meanwhile an official Rajat Kumar said "The first level checking of the EVM machines will be done in the presence of political parties," and the machine will be checked for electronic and manufacturing defects. Political parties will be allowed to test the equipment to dispel their doubts.
Furthermore the CEO assured that the EVMS to be used in the upcoming Telangana elections are safe and assured that genuine cases of EVM malfunctions will be taken seriously. Reports added he, however, warned that if the EVM malfunction claim was found to be untrue, the complainant could attract prosecution.
Kumar said "All
judicial cases have been decided in favor of EVMs. Those who are working with
India's defense are the ones who have developed EVM's and if a voter feels that
they press one button but if some other button lights up, the voter can go to
polling officer and register a complaint, but frivolous claims will be
prosecuted and genuine cases will be taken seriously”. Moreover a large scale
awareness campaign will be launched to increase voter participation in the
state. District collectors have been roped in to increase voter participation
in the polls that are expected to take place in December.
Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud According to sources fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi who conned Punjab National Bank for 13,000 Crore and flew out of country. Presently the owner of Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech has been booked by Enforcement Directorate and CBI for involving in 5000 Cr bank fraud. Meanwhile the directors of company Nitin Sandesara, Chetan Sandesara and Dipti Sandesara have set up
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others