New Delhi sources stated that senior leader of the Congress party Marri Shahshidar Reddy said that there were 30 lakh fake voters in the electoral rolls of Telangana State. Meanwhile after complaining to the Chief Election Commissioner about the irregularities in the electoral roll he demanded that after weeding out the fake voters, the re-adjustment process of the new electoral roll should be carried out according to the old schedule.
Further Shashidhar Reddy said that it was no joke to have 12 per cent fake voters. Although it is painstaking, the door to door verification has to be done. Moreover he reiterated "The publication of the 2019 electoral roll re-adjustment has to be done by January 4 next year. Only after clarifying on the doubts and queries of the voters, the elections have to be held and it is not right to not take action on the irregularities in the name of early polls".
Further adding that there were 18 lakh people who had the right to vote in
both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, he said that the issue had been brought to
the Election Commission's attention.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?