New Delhi sources stated that senior leader of the Congress party Marri Shahshidar Reddy said that there were 30 lakh fake voters in the electoral rolls of Telangana State. Meanwhile after complaining to the Chief Election Commissioner about the irregularities in the electoral roll he demanded that after weeding out the fake voters, the re-adjustment process of the new electoral roll should be carried out according to the old schedule.
Further Shashidhar Reddy said that it was no joke to have 12 per cent fake voters. Although it is painstaking, the door to door verification has to be done. Moreover he reiterated "The publication of the 2019 electoral roll re-adjustment has to be done by January 4 next year. Only after clarifying on the doubts and queries of the voters, the elections have to be held and it is not right to not take action on the irregularities in the name of early polls".
Further adding that there were 18 lakh people who had the right to vote in
both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, he said that the issue had been brought to
the Election Commission's attention.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees