Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan PM Imran Khan, along with senior Cabinet ministers, was briefed in detail on the various strategic intelligence and national security matters by the senior officials of the Inter-Services Intelligence. Meanwhile the Prime Minister lauded contributions of the ISI towards national security, especially in the ongoing counter terrorism effort. The statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the military said “The Prime Minister said that the ISI is our first line of defense and stands out as best intelligence agency of the world”.
Meanwhile Khan, who was sworn-in as the 22nd prime minister on August 18, has already visited the General Headquarters of Pakistan Army twice first to get an in-depth briefing on the internal security and geo-strategic situation and then to attend the Defense and Martyrs Day ceremony on September 6.
Furthermore Khan has been accused by his critics of being the security
establishment's man and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party has
accused him of reaching the Prime Minister House through the support of the
powerful security establishment. Moreover Khan told ISI officials that his government
and the people of Pakistan firmly stood behind the armed forces and
intelligence agencies and acknowledged the "unprecedented
achievements" of these institutions.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees