Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan PM Imran Khan, along with senior Cabinet ministers, was briefed in detail on the various strategic intelligence and national security matters by the senior officials of the Inter-Services Intelligence. Meanwhile the Prime Minister lauded contributions of the ISI towards national security, especially in the ongoing counter terrorism effort. The statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the military said “The Prime Minister said that the ISI is our first line of defense and stands out as best intelligence agency of the world”.
Meanwhile Khan, who was sworn-in as the 22nd prime minister on August 18, has already visited the General Headquarters of Pakistan Army twice first to get an in-depth briefing on the internal security and geo-strategic situation and then to attend the Defense and Martyrs Day ceremony on September 6.
Furthermore Khan has been accused by his critics of being the security
establishment's man and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party has
accused him of reaching the Prime Minister House through the support of the
powerful security establishment. Moreover Khan told ISI officials that his government
and the people of Pakistan firmly stood behind the armed forces and
intelligence agencies and acknowledged the "unprecedented
achievements" of these institutions.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?