According to sources actor Sivaji, who had earlier rightly predicted that Chandrababu Naidu would get court notices, has responded after the Maharashtra court issued notice to him and a Non-Bailable Warrant is served against him. Meanwhile when responding to the move, Sivaji stressed that this is clear proof of trying to put AP CM in a tight spot.
Sivaji said that two more notices are on the way to Naidu and his colleagues. Furthermore Sivaji said that the second notice would be much more serious one, he said that the third notice would be against the people in his government. Moreover when referring to the BJP, Sivaji said they are troubling Chandrababu like no one had troubled a state Chief Minister before. Accordingly the actor turned politically active citizen said Babu's enemies are even planning to topple his government.
Earlier Sivaji asked Naidu not to fall in the trap
cases laid by his opponents as it is the objective of them to mislead him and
wants to lure his party MLAs and leaders when he is busy dealing with the
cases. Further after stating that major changes in judiciary would come after
October 3rd, Sivaji asked Naidu to take note of things and asked him to be
proactive. Recently cautioning Chandrababu, Sivaji asked him not to travel in
private jets indicating that his life is in danger.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open