As per report as a response to multiple complaints by passengers over the past few months, Indian cab aggregate Ola has launched ‘Project Guardian’ to contribute to the safety of riders in the cabs. Meanwhile when launched in three cities Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune in its first phase, Project Guardian will include real-time monitoring of trip indicators like route deviations and unscheduled stops en-route the destination.
Furthermore in order to prevent driver impersonation, Ola has also launched its ‘Selfie authentication’ for drivers across the country. Hence this method of authentication requires cab drivers to send a selfie to the Ola team which will be matched with the picture in the driver records. The statement further said “The Ola app has also been updated to include larger photos of driver partners, enabling customers to verify their authenticity and report impersonators”.
Moreover adding that Ola has incorporated real time
data into the project, the statement said that the company was also working
with governments to identify unsafe routes in the cities. After speaking to
TNM, an Ola spokesperson said, “It’s part of our vision to further strengthen
the safety of customers on our platform and it’s across India and not only
YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome According to sources exactly eighteen days after he was attacked on October 25, in the Visakhapatnam Airport lounge by a restaurant waiter, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reached the same airport on Sunday evening to resume his mass contact initiative which was cut short after this heinous attack.
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!