As per report as a response to multiple complaints by passengers over the past few months, Indian cab aggregate Ola has launched ‘Project Guardian’ to contribute to the safety of riders in the cabs. Meanwhile when launched in three cities Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune in its first phase, Project Guardian will include real-time monitoring of trip indicators like route deviations and unscheduled stops en-route the destination.
Furthermore in order to prevent driver impersonation, Ola has also launched its ‘Selfie authentication’ for drivers across the country. Hence this method of authentication requires cab drivers to send a selfie to the Ola team which will be matched with the picture in the driver records. The statement further said “The Ola app has also been updated to include larger photos of driver partners, enabling customers to verify their authenticity and report impersonators”.
Moreover adding that Ola has incorporated real time
data into the project, the statement said that the company was also working
with governments to identify unsafe routes in the cities. After speaking to
TNM, an Ola spokesperson said, “It’s part of our vision to further strengthen
the safety of customers on our platform and it’s across India and not only
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?