According to sources while several states have welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat, five states, however, have rejected the same. Meanwhile the Prime Minister launched Ayushman Bharat, also called the PM Jan Arogya Yojana, on September 23 in Ranchi and it targets low income families, particularly those in rural pockets of the country, and aims to cover each family with health insurance amounting up to Rs 5 lakh.
Accordingly Kerala, Telangana, Odisha, Delhi, and Punjab have announced that they will not implement Ayushman Bharat until their concerns about the same are addressed. Meanwhile Ayushman Bharat has been called the world's largest government funded universal healthcare coverage program.
Presently 31 states and Union Territories are
geared up to incorporate Ayushman Bharat in their state’s healthcare policies.
Moreover under the program roughly Rs 10 crore will be allocated to families
below the poverty line who will receive coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh. Moreover
when speaking to TNM, Dr T Narasinga Reddy, Telangana president of the Indian
Medical Association, said, “Under the state run Aarogyasri program, nearly 85%
of the population is covered and the Ayushman Bharat, on the other hand, would
only cover only 85 lakh families.”
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities