According to sources while several states have welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat, five states, however, have rejected the same. Meanwhile the Prime Minister launched Ayushman Bharat, also called the PM Jan Arogya Yojana, on September 23 in Ranchi and it targets low income families, particularly those in rural pockets of the country, and aims to cover each family with health insurance amounting up to Rs 5 lakh.
Accordingly Kerala, Telangana, Odisha, Delhi, and Punjab have announced that they will not implement Ayushman Bharat until their concerns about the same are addressed. Meanwhile Ayushman Bharat has been called the world's largest government funded universal healthcare coverage program.
Presently 31 states and Union Territories are
geared up to incorporate Ayushman Bharat in their state’s healthcare policies.
Moreover under the program roughly Rs 10 crore will be allocated to families
below the poverty line who will receive coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh. Moreover
when speaking to TNM, Dr T Narasinga Reddy, Telangana president of the Indian
Medical Association, said, “Under the state run Aarogyasri program, nearly 85%
of the population is covered and the Ayushman Bharat, on the other hand, would
only cover only 85 lakh families.”
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?