Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
Furthermore as part of his yatra, Pawan Kalyan will interact with different sections of people, including women, auto drivers and farmers, and even religious organizations. Moreover on Monday, Pawan interacted with the party cadres separately in Eluru before starting his yatra. Further he interacted with Auto Drivers Associations, assuring the auto-rickshaw drivers community of his support in all their causes. Accordingly he said that if the Jana Sena forms the government, it will ensure to bring a tax free policy for the auto-rickshaw drivers.
Hence during the interaction, several auto drivers
explained their problems and the alleged harassment by road transport and
police authorities in the name of rules. Moreover when speaking to the pastors,
Pawan stressed that all religions must receive equal treatment and that no one
should be discriminated against based on their mode of worship.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370