As per report Bengaluru’s never ending tragedy, the Bellandur and Varthur Lakes are frothing again. On Tuesday morning everyone saw a slush of unpleasant, smelly and toxic froth climb up the 10 ft mesh and flow into the roads, saying hello to the pedestrians and motorists, who covered their noses with disgust and the foam follows heavy rains on Monday evening.
Meanwhile Seema, a member of Bellandur Rising says, “It has turned into a selfie spot and when the froth comes, journalists call us up in the middle of the night and say we are meeting residents, but the real issue is that there is apathy at other times and the budget earmarked Rs 50 crores for it. Hence the National Green Tribunal has postponed hearings from August to October and so the lake becomes a point of discussion only when there's a fire or froth coming onto the street.
As per report BWSSB sources say that none of the
engineers actually have any clarity on the progress of the STP construction
work. Moreover when TNM asked BWSSB regarding the progress of the work, the
reply was “We will know whether the work is on track on by next year and the STP
is expected to be completed by 2020. Further after the blunder of the KC Valley
project and the contamination of ground water in Kolar, the BWSSB is assessing
the impact the current STP would actually have”.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach