Sources from New Delhi stated that Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said he understands the pain of Jawans, Air Force officers and families of martyred pilots as well as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) workers and will work to bring to justice all those who dishonored and stole from them.
Meanwhile Gandhi addressed them all on Twitter in his apparent attack against the Narendra Modi government on the issue of the Rafale fighter jet deal. Accordingly Gandhi has been attacking the government on the Rafale deal, accusing the Modi government and the Prime Minister of putting money into the pockets of his "crony" friends. Earlier on Monday, he said the country's "chowkidar" Modi snatched money away from the poor and handed it over to industrialist Anil Ambani. Gandhi also asked the Prime Minister for answers on several issues relating to the Rafale jet fighter deal.
Gandhi said at a meeting in the Jais area of
his Lok Sabha constituency "The chowkidar of the country has taken out Rs
20,000 crore from the pockets of the poor, martyrs and the jawans and put it in
the pocket of (Anil) Ambani and HAL which has been in the business for 70
years, makes aircraft while Anil Ambani had not made an aircraft in his life
and also has an outstanding bank loan of Rs 45,000 crore”.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike