Sources from New Delhi stated that Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said he understands the pain of Jawans, Air Force officers and families of martyred pilots as well as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) workers and will work to bring to justice all those who dishonored and stole from them.
Meanwhile Gandhi addressed them all on Twitter in his apparent attack against the Narendra Modi government on the issue of the Rafale fighter jet deal. Accordingly Gandhi has been attacking the government on the Rafale deal, accusing the Modi government and the Prime Minister of putting money into the pockets of his "crony" friends. Earlier on Monday, he said the country's "chowkidar" Modi snatched money away from the poor and handed it over to industrialist Anil Ambani. Gandhi also asked the Prime Minister for answers on several issues relating to the Rafale jet fighter deal.
Gandhi said at a meeting in the Jais area of
his Lok Sabha constituency "The chowkidar of the country has taken out Rs
20,000 crore from the pockets of the poor, martyrs and the jawans and put it in
the pocket of (Anil) Ambani and HAL which has been in the business for 70
years, makes aircraft while Anil Ambani had not made an aircraft in his life
and also has an outstanding bank loan of Rs 45,000 crore”.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam