Udhayanidhi Stalin, actor/producer and son of DMK chief MK Stalin has given a fitting reply to chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy who had said that DMK is not a political arty but that it is a company. He has said in his reply that there is no place for people without self respect, and spineless slaves in the party, and that such people outside the party have no rights or qualification to speak of DMK.
In Salem, a protest meeting was conducted by ADMK against the opposition party DMK. During this meeting, the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy had criticized DMK with harsh statements. He had said that DMK was all about family politics, and that Stalin came after M Karunanidhi and now already his son Udhayanidhi Stalin is already in line for entering politics. He added that DMK was not a party but a company and that only people who work hard can reach the CM seat.
replied for this in his response tweet that he was on line, but as a follower
among numerous other followers and not as a leader, and that people with zero
self respect, and spineless slaves have no rights to speak of a party like DMK,
along with a photo of Edappadi Palanisamy falling on Sasikala's feet.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike