Udhayanidhi Stalin, actor/producer and son of DMK chief MK Stalin has given a fitting reply to chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy who had said that DMK is not a political arty but that it is a company. He has said in his reply that there is no place for people without self respect, and spineless slaves in the party, and that such people outside the party have no rights or qualification to speak of DMK.
In Salem, a protest meeting was conducted by ADMK against the opposition party DMK. During this meeting, the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy had criticized DMK with harsh statements. He had said that DMK was all about family politics, and that Stalin came after M Karunanidhi and now already his son Udhayanidhi Stalin is already in line for entering politics. He added that DMK was not a party but a company and that only people who work hard can reach the CM seat.
replied for this in his response tweet that he was on line, but as a follower
among numerous other followers and not as a leader, and that people with zero
self respect, and spineless slaves have no rights to speak of a party like DMK,
along with a photo of Edappadi Palanisamy falling on Sasikala's feet.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli