Udhayanidhi Stalin, actor/producer and son of DMK chief MK Stalin has given a fitting reply to chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy who had said that DMK is not a political arty but that it is a company. He has said in his reply that there is no place for people without self respect, and spineless slaves in the party, and that such people outside the party have no rights or qualification to speak of DMK.
In Salem, a protest meeting was conducted by ADMK against the opposition party DMK. During this meeting, the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy had criticized DMK with harsh statements. He had said that DMK was all about family politics, and that Stalin came after M Karunanidhi and now already his son Udhayanidhi Stalin is already in line for entering politics. He added that DMK was not a party but a company and that only people who work hard can reach the CM seat.
replied for this in his response tweet that he was on line, but as a follower
among numerous other followers and not as a leader, and that people with zero
self respect, and spineless slaves have no rights to speak of a party like DMK,
along with a photo of Edappadi Palanisamy falling on Sasikala's feet.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker