The High Court of Chennai has cancelled the arrest warrant that was issued against Thirurmurugan Gandhi, the coordinator of May 17 organization. May 17 organization and many other including MDMK party were fighting against the fair investigation into the Sri Lankan Tamils genocide, and in this issue, America had ordered that internal investigation was sufficient.
Protesting against this, in 2014 and 2016, before the Chennai US Embassy office the May 17 organization people had protested, and even MDMK Leader Vaiko had participated in this. Following this a case was filed against those who protested including Thirumurugan Gandhi the coordinator of May 17 organization.
Following him not
appearing for investigation, he was issued an arrest warrant. However the
Chennai High court has cancelled the arrest warrant on Thirumurugan Gandhi, and
currently he is in Vellore prison after being arrested after representing the
Sterlite Shooting issue of Thoothukudi at the United Nations and returning to
Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs! The fireworks manufactures association has announced the permanent closure of all the 1400+ fireworks manufacturing companies in Sivakasi, and it is expected that this might lead to more than crores of laborers employed there. Supreme Court had recently set guidelines for bursting crackers and also ordered manufacturing of only environment friendly crackers.
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?