The High Court of Chennai has cancelled the arrest warrant that was issued against Thirurmurugan Gandhi, the coordinator of May 17 organization. May 17 organization and many other including MDMK party were fighting against the fair investigation into the Sri Lankan Tamils genocide, and in this issue, America had ordered that internal investigation was sufficient.
Protesting against this, in 2014 and 2016, before the Chennai US Embassy office the May 17 organization people had protested, and even MDMK Leader Vaiko had participated in this. Following this a case was filed against those who protested including Thirumurugan Gandhi the coordinator of May 17 organization.
Following him not
appearing for investigation, he was issued an arrest warrant. However the
Chennai High court has cancelled the arrest warrant on Thirumurugan Gandhi, and
currently he is in Vellore prison after being arrested after representing the
Sterlite Shooting issue of Thoothukudi at the United Nations and returning to
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!