According to sources it was stated that with Election Commission publishing information that Telangana will have 20 lakh lesser voters in this election than 2014, the Telangana unit of the BJP has yesterday met State Election Commissioner and submitted a memorandum accusing the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi of deleting voters from the electoral rolls in the name of duplicate and bogus votes.
Meanwhile as per the latest enumeration done by the Election Commission, the total number of voters in Telangana state stands at 2,61,40,458 and of them, 1,32,69,695 are men and 1,28,68,324 women and 2,439 transgender. Earlier in 2014, the Telangana region had 2,81,74,055 voters of whom 1,43,82,661 were men and 1,37,81,276 women.
Further this marks a reduction of 20,33,597 voters
since 2014 and meanwhile, The inside talk is that TRS is of the opinion that
deletion of pro-Andhra voters might fetch the party by assuring an electoral
Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish Aurangabad sources stated that after ordering 'paneer' dishes from the restaurant discovery and food delivery platform, Zomato, an Aurangabad resident on Friday found fibre in his food. Sachin Jamdare said "I ordered paneer chilly, paneer masala, etc for my children. When we started eating, my daughter told me the paneer was very hard and her teeth hurt while chewing it. When I tasted it, I found fiber”.
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls