Accordingly leading food delivery startup Swiggy on Wednesday said it will open kitchens in four metros and partner with 300 restaurants turned delivery only kitchens to serve customers faster and expand the food delivery market across the country. The city based app provider in a statement in Bengaluru said "We will soon open our 'access' kitchens in Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai and tie up with about 300 restaurants turned into delivery only kitchens in 10 cities to serve food faster".
Further through the initiative 'Swiggy Access', the company plans to help about 300 existing restaurants across 10 cities expand to more locations within 6-9 months through kitchens that will only deliver food and involve no heavy real estate investments. Reports added the platform is allowing restaurants to expand across cities through the project. Moreover a popular south Indian restaurant chain from Bengaluru, Vasudev Adiga's, will now deliver to consumers in Delhi through the access kitchen.
A company spokesperson told "Several parts of
a city may not have the restaurants and cuisines that a consumer wants, which
these kitchens will make accessible". The company's Chief Executive of New
Supply vertical Vishal Bhatia in the statement “We believe that delivery only
kitchens will be the future of restaurant industry and this initiative will
enable this transition by rapidly expanding to more areas in tier-I and tier-II
Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28! The Patiala high court, Delhi has announced that the verdict on Lalu Prasad Yadav's bail plea in the IRCTC scam case will be pronounced on January 28. The former chief minister of Bihar and Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Lalu Prasad Yadav had been the union railway minister earlier. He was then accused of being involved in a scam.
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!