Accordingly leading food delivery startup Swiggy on Wednesday said it will open kitchens in four metros and partner with 300 restaurants turned delivery only kitchens to serve customers faster and expand the food delivery market across the country. The city based app provider in a statement in Bengaluru said "We will soon open our 'access' kitchens in Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai and tie up with about 300 restaurants turned into delivery only kitchens in 10 cities to serve food faster".
Further through the initiative 'Swiggy Access', the company plans to help about 300 existing restaurants across 10 cities expand to more locations within 6-9 months through kitchens that will only deliver food and involve no heavy real estate investments. Reports added the platform is allowing restaurants to expand across cities through the project. Moreover a popular south Indian restaurant chain from Bengaluru, Vasudev Adiga's, will now deliver to consumers in Delhi through the access kitchen.
A company spokesperson told "Several parts of
a city may not have the restaurants and cuisines that a consumer wants, which
these kitchens will make accessible". The company's Chief Executive of New
Supply vertical Vishal Bhatia in the statement “We believe that delivery only
kitchens will be the future of restaurant industry and this initiative will
enable this transition by rapidly expanding to more areas in tier-I and tier-II
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370