Hyderabad sources made a statement that according to sources in sweet news to badminton enthusiasts, city based national badminton stars Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap will reportedly tie the knot at the end of the year. As per report the news comes as a surprise to many who did not know that the two were dating for the past 10 years.
Moreover according to sources, Saina and Kashyap will get married on December 16 this year in a low key wedding event with just around 100 guests, followed by a grand reception in Hyderabad on December 21. Hence ever since the two players began training at the Pullela Gopichand Badminton Academy here, the two have been friends, it is learnt.
Moreover although media reports emerged over the
relationship between the two, none of them either rejected them or confirmed
the news earlier. As per report a native of Guntur in Andhra Pradesh, Kashyap
reached World No. 6 ranking in men's player rankings at his peak, while Saina
won 20 major titles, including a Bronze in Olympics and a Silver medal at the
World Badminton Championships, in her highly successful career so far.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike