Hyderabad sources stated that the Income Tax authorities conducted raids on Telangana Congress Committee working President Revanth Reddy's house at Jubilee Hills yesterday morning. Meanwhile the raids are reported to be in connection with the notes for vote’s case and there has been criticism for some time that investigation in the case has been slowed down.
As per report the team of IT officials which came from the national capital, have been carrying out raids in other locations apart from Revanth Reddy's Jubilee Hills house. Furthermore the IT officials conducted raids on 15 other houses and offices, including those of his relatives and people close to the firebrand Telangana Congress politician. Moreover the Congress party condemned the raids and termed it as "political vendetta" by the ruling TRS in the state and the BJP at the Centre.
Further a senior official of the I-T Department
confirmed the searches but did not reveal details such as what triggered the
raids. Calls made to Revanth Reddy for his reaction went unanswered. Moreover Jubilee
Hills police inspector P Chandra Shekar told PTI they deployed police force
near Reddy's residence to avoid any untoward incident. Hence the city police
had earlier issued notice to the Congress leader and former MLA seeking his
appearance as part of investigations in a case relating to alleged
irregularities committed by office-bearers of a Co-operative Housing Society in
Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism! Congress MP BK Hari Prasad has put Congress party in a soup, with his distasteful comments on BJP leader Amit Shah's illness. BJP President Amit Shah was on Wednesday admitted to Delhi AIIMS hospital with swine flu and had severe chest pain and respiratory troubles. The hospital sources said that he's quickly recovering and might get discharged soon.
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!