Hyderabad sources stated that the Income Tax authorities conducted raids on Telangana Congress Committee working President Revanth Reddy's house at Jubilee Hills yesterday morning. Meanwhile the raids are reported to be in connection with the notes for vote’s case and there has been criticism for some time that investigation in the case has been slowed down.
As per report the team of IT officials which came from the national capital, have been carrying out raids in other locations apart from Revanth Reddy's Jubilee Hills house. Furthermore the IT officials conducted raids on 15 other houses and offices, including those of his relatives and people close to the firebrand Telangana Congress politician. Moreover the Congress party condemned the raids and termed it as "political vendetta" by the ruling TRS in the state and the BJP at the Centre.
Further a senior official of the I-T Department
confirmed the searches but did not reveal details such as what triggered the
raids. Calls made to Revanth Reddy for his reaction went unanswered. Moreover Jubilee
Hills police inspector P Chandra Shekar told PTI they deployed police force
near Reddy's residence to avoid any untoward incident. Hence the city police
had earlier issued notice to the Congress leader and former MLA seeking his
appearance as part of investigations in a case relating to alleged
irregularities committed by office-bearers of a Co-operative Housing Society in
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike