Hyderabad sources stated that the Income Tax authorities conducted raids on Telangana Congress Committee working President Revanth Reddy's house at Jubilee Hills yesterday morning. Meanwhile the raids are reported to be in connection with the notes for vote’s case and there has been criticism for some time that investigation in the case has been slowed down.
As per report the team of IT officials which came from the national capital, have been carrying out raids in other locations apart from Revanth Reddy's Jubilee Hills house. Furthermore the IT officials conducted raids on 15 other houses and offices, including those of his relatives and people close to the firebrand Telangana Congress politician. Moreover the Congress party condemned the raids and termed it as "political vendetta" by the ruling TRS in the state and the BJP at the Centre.
Further a senior official of the I-T Department
confirmed the searches but did not reveal details such as what triggered the
raids. Calls made to Revanth Reddy for his reaction went unanswered. Moreover Jubilee
Hills police inspector P Chandra Shekar told PTI they deployed police force
near Reddy's residence to avoid any untoward incident. Hence the city police
had earlier issued notice to the Congress leader and former MLA seeking his
appearance as part of investigations in a case relating to alleged
irregularities committed by office-bearers of a Co-operative Housing Society in
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?