New Delhi sources stated that call drops are not just for the common man alone. Even Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, is also facing call drops. Accordingly Modi said to have faced call drop recently. Meanwhile unhappy with it, Modi has directed the Telecom officials to find a technological solution to call drops and asked them to provide a high satisfactory service to users.
Furthermore Modi was irked when his calls got dropped while traveling from Delhi airport to his official residence at 7, Lok Kalyan Marg. Meanwhile when raising the issue at his monthly interaction with top secretaries in a teleconference under the PRAGATI initiative, Modi told the telecom secretary Aruna Sundarajan to direct the telecom department to find technology solutions to the problem of call drops.
As per report Modi said to have cited how call drops have become nationwide
menace and how people often seen trying repeatedly as soon as they land at
airports. A top official in the know was quoted as saying "The PM said
there is an urgent need to find a solution to the problem faced by consumers”.
Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey Presently the Internet is going crazy over a viral letter that has recently been released by a media outlet and shows the kind of content exchanged between the heads of US and Turkey. Perhaps guess what the letter could be? The letter was written by the US President Donald Trump to the Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan urging him not "to be a tough guy" and "a fool" by advancing Turkey's
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million