Washington sources reported that two powerful Democratic women senators have urged the Trump administration not to go ahead with its decision to revoke authorization to immigrants on H-4 visas, a majority of who are Indian-Americans, as doing so would impact more than 100,000 women. Accordingly H-4 visas are issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to immediate family members spouse and children under 21 years of age of the holder of H-1B visa, the most sought after among Indian IT professionals.
Meanwhile Senators Kamala Harris from California and Kirsten Gillibrand from New York wrote a letter on the matter to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and USCIS Director L Francis Cissna. Furthermore the letter comes after Department of Homeland Security told a US court last week it is going to revoke employment authorization of H-4 visa holders and a notification in this connection is to be issued in less than three months.
Moreover the Trump administration is reviewing the H-1B visa policy that
it thinks is being misused by companies to replace American workers and it has
said publicly and also in its court filing it wants to revoke work permits to
H-4 visa holders. Hence the move will have a major impact on Indian women as
they are a major beneficiary of the Obama era rule.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli