Starting from October 4, the West Indies cricket team is set to clash with India, in a test series. The West Indies team finalized to play the series has arrived in India yesterday. West Indies team is set to play a cricket series lasting for more than a month starting October. The first test of the series begins on October 4, and following this, another test will be played, and then India and West Indies will play 5 One day internationals, and 3 Twenty 20 matches.
Currently India is busily occupied with Asia cup, and today the Asia cup ends, following which the team for India's test series against Windies will be announced. As of now the Indian selectors have not finalized the team for Test series against West Indies. Currently pacer Ishant Sharma and spinner Ravichandran Ashwin are fit recovering from injuries, and will undergo fitness test on 29 September.
With this scenario, it is expected
that the test team of India will be announced on 30th September. The West
Indies team includes Captain Jason Holder, Sunil Ambrish, Devendra Bikshu,
Craig Brathwaite, Rosdon Ches, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Jamer Hamilton,
Shimron Headmair, Shai Hope, Alsari Joseph, Keemo Ball, Kieron Powell, Kemar
Roach, Jomal warigan.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations