The Ayodhya sub case, demanding if Muslims needed their mosque to be constructed at a controversial place for worship, has been quashed by the Supreme Court yesterday. On December 6, 1992, the Babri Masjid at Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh was demolished by Hindus, following which there were communal riots.
This case was enquired by Allahabad high court which had said that the 2.77 acres of land called as Ram Janma Bhoomi, must be separated among Sunni Muslim Wakf Board, Nir Mogi Akara organization and Ram Lalla organization, in a verdict given in 2010. However a doctor named Ismail faroqui had filed a case demanding that Mosques are important for Muslims, and that Babri Masjid cannot be confiscated.
However with a re appeal on this, yesterday ,the Supreme court bench headed by Chief Justice Dipak Mishra, Ashok
Bhushan, Abdul Nasir, had pronounced the verdict, quashing the Ayodhya sub
case, and said that it was not necessary to transfer the case to the 7 member
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam