Accordingly Ola owned food delivery service Foodpanda has launched services in 13 new cities including Visakhapatnam, Mysore, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Kanpur, Guwahati, among others. Meanwhile with the recent foray, FoodPanda is now active in 20 cities across the country. Furthermore over 3,000 restaurant partners have been on boarded to the platform in these 13 cities over the past weeks alongside 5,000 Delivery Partners.
As per report Foodpanda aims to grow the number of Delivery Partners to 20,000 in the next 6 months across these cities. Pranay added “Foodpanda is also learning from Ola’s extensive experience of building hyperlocal solutions to solve for unique local challenges. Being a part of the Ola platform, Foodpanda will explore opportunities to synergize its services and efforts of delivering superior food experiences to cater to a wider pool of customers across these cities”.
Moreover the Cab aggregator acquired FoodPanda’s
India operations in December 2017 for roughly $40 million, giving it entry into
the fast growing foodtech space in India and take on incumbents such as Swiggy
and Zomato. Hence Ola at the time also announced that it will invest $200
million in Foodpanda India. Further FoodPanda was also recently integrated into
the Ola app to be able to reach an additional customer base on 150
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike