Accordingly Ola owned food delivery service Foodpanda has launched services in 13 new cities including Visakhapatnam, Mysore, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Kanpur, Guwahati, among others. Meanwhile with the recent foray, FoodPanda is now active in 20 cities across the country. Furthermore over 3,000 restaurant partners have been on boarded to the platform in these 13 cities over the past weeks alongside 5,000 Delivery Partners.
As per report Foodpanda aims to grow the number of Delivery Partners to 20,000 in the next 6 months across these cities. Pranay added “Foodpanda is also learning from Ola’s extensive experience of building hyperlocal solutions to solve for unique local challenges. Being a part of the Ola platform, Foodpanda will explore opportunities to synergize its services and efforts of delivering superior food experiences to cater to a wider pool of customers across these cities”.
Moreover the Cab aggregator acquired FoodPanda’s
India operations in December 2017 for roughly $40 million, giving it entry into
the fast growing foodtech space in India and take on incumbents such as Swiggy
and Zomato. Hence Ola at the time also announced that it will invest $200
million in Foodpanda India. Further FoodPanda was also recently integrated into
the Ola app to be able to reach an additional customer base on 150
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker