According to sources, a Boeing 737-800 aircraft has come down in a lagoon off Chuuk International Airport in Micronesia in the Pacific Ocean and the details are still unclear. As per the report, the cause of the incident is not yet known but media reports said it had overshot the runway while attempting to land. Meanwhile, images shared on social media on Friday showed the plane Air Niugini plane, from Papua New Guinea (PNG), sitting in shallow water just off the coast.
The BBC reported that passengers could be seen being picked up in small boats. Meanwhile, the air investigation authorities in Papua New Guinea told the BBC there were no reports of any serious injuries. Reportedly the aircraft was flying from the island of Pohnpei in Micronesia to Port Moresby, the capital of Papua New Guinea, stopping at Micronesia's Weno island on the way. Furthermore, an official from the PNG air aviation authorities said investigators were preparing to travel to Micronesia.
report, it was stated that Micronesia is made up of four island states: Pohnpei, Kosrae, Chuuk and Yap with palm-shaded beaches, wreck-filled dives and ancient ruins. Moreover Sunken basalt temples and burial vaults extend out into one of the lagoons.
Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections? According to sources in a Democracy, it holds true for elections too, where you can not only buy people what they like or eat, but you can also buy their vote just by appeasing them. Meanwhile in the recently concluded Assembly elections in Telangana, money seems to have played a major role, say political observers. They added like never before, money has been spent and distributed across Telangana.
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!