Chennai sources reported that Train 18', India's first engineless train which was manufactured in a record time of 18 months at the Integral Coach Factory (ICF) is Indian Railways' first world-class train. As per the report, the train will likely replace India's fastest Shatabdi Express and have facilities like special toilets and seats for the disabled. Accordingly 'Train 18' is the first prototype, which will be modified for subsequent production based on the feedback from Lucknow based RDSO (Research Designs and Standards Organisation).
As per report 'Train 18' will be able to achieve speeds of 160 kmph and will be propelled by an underslung propulsion system and moreover, it will have an aerodynamic driver's cabin, like the ones in an Electric Multiple at both ends. Furthermore, the Train 18' will have a driving cabin at both ends, hence eliminating the need to reverse the train set, once it reaches its final destination. Meanwhile, according to ICF officials, to whom DC spoke, the concept of distributed power train-set for a mainline express service is a new ballgame.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind